Dear all,

after the update of the Pupppet Master from 3.3.1 to 3.6.2 the git push
with a pre-receive hook does not work. My local check does work. In my
pre-commit I have the same checks.
Is it possible that the git pre-receive hook does not find the file in
source?
Why does it work in version 3.3.1?

git push
remote:  Checking modules/monit/manifests/config.pp for syntax errors and
styleguide compliance...
remote: 'puppet parser validate' failed on
modules/monit/manifests/config.pp - push deniend. Run tests locally and
confirm they pass before pushing.
remote: Error: One or more file(s) specified did not exist:
remote:    2
remote:
remote: Error: Try 'puppet help parser validate' for usage
To git@rh6-puppet-master:/data/git/test.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

cat config.pp
class monit::config{
  file {'/etc/monit.conf':
    ensure => present,
    owner  => 'root',
    group  => 'root',
    mode   => '0700',
    source => [
            "puppet:///modules/monit/monit.conf_${hostname}",
            'puppet:///modules/monit/monit.conf',
    ],

Best regards
Andreas