Hi,

I am new to puppet and I am trying to follow Quest Guide and its VM
Learning Machine.

When I run puppet apply cowsayings/tests/cowsay.pp, I encounter error
message as following:

Warning: The package type's allow_virtual parameter will be changing its
default value from false to true in a future release. If you do not want to
allow virtual packages, please explicitly set allow_virtual to false.
   (at /opt/puppet/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/puppet/type/package.rb:430:in
`block (3 levels) in <module:Puppet>')
Error: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y list cowsay' returned 1:
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: epel
Could not retrieve mirrorlist
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=epel-6&arch=i386 error was
14: PYCURL ERROR 7 - "Failed to connect to 2001:4178:2:1269::fed2: Network
is unreachable"
Error: /Stage[main]/Cowsayings::Cowsay/Package[cowsay]/ensure: change from
absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y list
cowsay' returned 1: Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: epel
Could not retrieve mirrorlist
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=epel-6&arch=i386 error was
14: PYCURL ERROR 7 - "Failed to connect to 2001:4178:2:1269::fed2: Network
is unreachable"

What does it mean by "Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: epel"?
Why "network is unreachable"?
How can I fix it?

I really appreciate your help!