Hi Santosh,

yes you can. We do at our company.

I recommend https://forge.puppetlabs.com/biemond/orawls for Weblogic.

For oracle 11g client we wrote a module which currently cannot be open
sourced as it's got some company specific data in it.

we also wrote a module for notepad++ but again, it has some company
specific data in it.

if by oracle you mean java, then I recommend this
module: https://forge.puppetlabs.com/biemond/jdk7

For tomcat we use PuppetLabs own tomcat module which you can also find on
the puppet forge.

HTH,
Josh