Hi,

Very basic question about hiera file.

I've

  hieradata/my_host.yaml

I like at the end of my_host.yaml make something like

  include my_host_add.yaml

is it possible ?

The reason is some data is automatically extract from a database, those
data is specific to that host. And because this file is pretty big I don't
known if it's a good idea to use hierachy to include in every host (knowing
I've no way to use those data outside to my_host)

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH