I'm configuring VIVO with puppet and part of the fun is creating a mysql
database and doing some minimal setup.

   - grant all on vivo.* to ‘root’@’localhost’ identified by ‘vivo’;

It's been a while since I did mysql so I'm probably not finding the secret
jargon decoder ring for googling this one, but I'm trying to do a
minimalist implementation:

   - install mysql server and start it up
   - run the equivalent of mysql_secure_installation (including setting the
   mysql root password)
   - create the database
   - grant privs to the user as mentioned above
   - touch as little under the hood as possible :-)

I 'think' where I'm lost is the "identified by 'vivo'" thing at the end of
the grant statement above and how to convert that into puppetlabs-mysql
definitions, but any suggestions/examples would be appreciated...