Hi there,

I got to solve a "rare" issue here which I'm running out of ideas for. In
our manifest, we do some conditional  git pull (using vcsrepo forgemodule)
based on a Hiera variable that set either true or false. We keep the value
as false i.e. no git-pull by default but want to set it true, on the fly
temporarily for onetime run. Is there anyway to override hiera value when
running puppet agent from the command-line on the run-time?

Generally, we run on-demand puppet agent using mcollective, like this: mco
puppet runonce -I <node_name>
Is there anywhay to achieve the same using mCollective at all? Or what
other options do I have?

Any suggestions/pointer will be greatly appreciated.

-San