Hi Kara!

Well, I suck at filling out forms on time I guess but I'm still willing to
present on Nov 10 if you'll have me.

Same topic as PuppetConf
https://puppetconf2015.sched.org/event/98c3ad1627995c252bad95018d93ac17?iframe=no&w=&sidebar=yes&bg=no#.VgNlymwVhBc
.

I can also hit Atlanta and North Carolina if you would like.

Thanks,

Trevor

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Kara Sowles <k...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> I wanted to remind everyone that we have several open CFPs for
> upcoming events, and I would love to see more people submitting talk
> proposals for them!
>
> Puppet Camp London: November 3
> http://goo.gl/forms/s99NPdqKdl
>
> Puppet Camp Washington, D.C.: November 10
> http://goo.gl/forms/iDXPgds20X
>
> Puppet Camp Stockholm: November 11
> http://goo.gl/forms/6a0VCvQ6yc
>
> Puppet Camp Melbourne: November 16
> http://goo.gl/forms/Y8RToIrqST
>
> Puppet Camp Singapore: November 19
> http://goo.gl/forms/6mIFPolzDb
>
> Puppet Camp Tampa, Florida: December 1
> http://goo.gl/forms/SvN5mckWFz
>
> Puppet Camp Atlanta, Georgia: December 3
> http://goo.gl/forms/IpkmyC8q5j
>
> Puppet Camp Charlotte, North Carolina: December 7
> http://goo.gl/forms/Ga0qFLcSDD
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Kara Sowles
> Community, Puppet Labs