Hello guys,

I am passing 4 arrays in the Hiera file a: {a,b,c} b: {d,e,f} c: {g,h,i} d:
{j,k,l} which I am using them in an .erb template. However, when I am
trying to run Puppet it is complaining saying that cannot associate the
file with that name as it is already declared in a manifest.

I am using the create_resource function with Puppet 3.7 on Ubuntu 14.04.

Could someone please help me understand what I am doing wrong?

Thank you,

Regards,
Sergiu

--

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company
limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England.
Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.