Thanks for the help it resolved now.

[root@abscpptm01p ~]# puppet agent -t
Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
Info: Retrieving plugin
Info: Loading facts
Info: Caching catalog for abscpptm01p.svmintranet.com
Info: Applying configuration version '1447968906'
Notice: Applied catalog in 0.10 seconds

The thing is on console still it not updating. Apart from that everything
works fine.

One more question can we able to use live management with puppet new
version 4.3.0??

Thanks
Nikhil