----- Original Message -----

OK, will do was just checking if it was intended to work.

I am working on a few bugs that I found, one is proving to be very hard to
even reproduce in a simple case.

2 modules, if I include module 2 directly it works and does merges as per
the lookup_options but if module 1 includes module 2 it does not.  So far
only happens with one complex code base, not been able to come up with a
test case to make a proper bug report :(

But the module data and lookup options are really good additions thanks
for that