No, it is the same for the this test. You do need to have a resolvable IP
address for each interface IP it finds or it will error. For example I had
to add hostnames in my /etc/hosts file for my vagrant IPs (10.0.2.15,
172.28.128.5).

That maybe the error you're seeing there, "cannot interpret as address".