Hi Nikhil,

please paste the log file (/var/opt/puppetlabs/puppetserver/puppetserver.log)
into gist (not a screenshot).
http://gist.github.com/

I assume that the error is at the end of the file.

Did you run the journalctl -xn command (like mentioned in the output)?
The error log snippet you have pasted indicates, that you can not reach
official cents mirrors.
Has your VM access to the internet? Can you run ‘yum update’ successfully on
the machine?

Best,
Martin