Hi all,

we have seen the following error when the puppet agent is restarted in the
middle of a catalog run

Dec 20 07:19:18 helios puppet-agent[22331]: Reopening log files
Dec 20 07:19:18 helios puppet-agent[22331]: Starting Puppet client version 3.3.2
Dec 20 07:19:18 helios puppet-agent[22331]: Could not run: source did not
contain any PSON!
Dec 20 07:19:19 helios puppet-agent[22329]: source did not contain any PSON!

Digging further in the issue, this error seems to occur when the agent gets
an empty catalog to apply.
Puppet is configured to run every 3 minutes, but after the error is seen
the agent does not recover by itself and requires another restart of the
service.

Is there any setting that we are missing that would help us get rid of the
problem or is it a malfunction?