Hello,

On 16/01/2016 12:06, Stefan Heijmans wrote:

> What I did on RHEL was;
> - activate puppet-release-PC1 repo
> - install package 'puppet-agent'
> - activate puppet-release repo
> - install MCollective plugin package, ie 'mcollective-puppet-agent'

It's _exactly_ that I have tried in Ubuntu Trusty and Debian Jessie and I
have the problems which I have described in my previous message, ie:

a) For Jessie, package "mcollective-puppet-agent" just not present in the old
(non-PC1) Puppet repository;

b) For Trusty, package "mcollective-puppet-agent" available in the old (non-PC1)
Puppet repository but the installation is impossible because it involves the
remove
of the "puppet-agent" package (because of dependencies).

So I'm very interested to find the Debian package sources (ie the .orig.tar.gz
and
the .debian.tar.gz) of the packages below:

- mcollective-*-agent
- mcollective-*-client
- mcollective-*-common
- mcollective-common

Can someone tell me where I can find these Debian package sources?

Regards.
François Lafont