Puppet 4 is "supported" when using --enable-future-parser, retrospec will
create everything needed to test puppet4 except for the actual tests blocks
for classes and defines.  If you have a bunch of parameters to mock
retrospec will generate the let(:params) block.   All the new generators
don't care about puppet versions since they are 100% ruby code.

The next version I will be rewriting the retrospec parser to parse puppet 4
and puppet 3 code and generating a much larger set of tests and aiming for
99% coverage.

Corey