hi,

I didn't suggest anything like this. Take a virtuell machine, try to
install without UAC. By the way: if you think turning off UAC just for an
admin-install is a security issue, then: there are other issues as well.

So, if you get install puppet without UAC, you have the choice: turning UAC
off for this install or repackage. Yes, the puppet packaging is quite
awful, but: we haven't any other.