On 01/21/2016 08:49 AM, Bjoern Meier wrote:
Hi Josh,

ok, I think I found the problem, thanks to your questions. Our codepages in Windows are CP850, But the manifests and the master are UTF-8. Can I change the codepage only for ruby to UTF-8? If so, how? I'm not this familiar with ruby.

Thanks for helping.

Greetings,
Björn

Hi,

sounds like a fairly straight-forward reproduction. Have you opened a Jira ticket for this? If not, would you?

I'm oddly disgusted and fascinated by this still being an issue (come on Windows...can't you just unicode like all the other kids?) and might just look into that. (Eventually.)

Cheers,
Felix