I'm not sure if anyone here will be able to help, but I feel I need to give
it
a shot, so...

My team is in the process of getting ready to use PostgreSQL, but before
that I need to ensure that our Puppet infrastructure can manage the systems
properly, which means making sure replication stays working even when
a box needs to be rebuilt.  I'm using the PuppetLabs 'postgresql' module
which seems pretty thorough, but I don't believe it's sufficient to actually
handle recovery from a rebuild, so I'm asking here to see if anyone's
already
gone through this process before and could give some pointers, perhaps?
The plan is to use the latest release (9.5.1) which is supposed to make this
easier, but digging around the web hasn't turned up anything useful so far.
Might someone be able to help?  I can give more details as needed.

(Apologies if this is off-topic for this list in any way.)

Thanks in advance.

--
Ken Lareau