I'm working in an environment where I have to run puppet apply for my code,
but the agent still runs with a completely different set of managed code.
So far so good, but one problem I'm having is that our versions of stdlib
must be different. So everytime I run puppet I get a notification for every
file that has been copied into place, and that is just getting in the way
of debugging actual configuration changes.

So my question is this, is there a way to quiet all the notifications for
one module? Basically I don't want to see all the file notifications. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
mjr