Hi there ,

I'm seeing a very strange error, which I cannot figure out where it's
coming from:

*Error: Failed to apply catalog: Parameter revision failed on
Vcsrepo[/var/www/wp007/wp-content]: Invalid value "". Valid values match
/^\S+$/. at /usr/local/p19/puppet/modules/wordpress/manifests/app.pp:163*

Line #163  is where I specified the vcsrepo to do the git pull from staging
branch. I cannot get any other info using -td or --trace. Any one has seen
this error before or know what's going on?
Just to give you a but of background, the PuppetMaster is running with two
environments: development and staging, with directory environment enabled.
This error is coming from the staging instances.  Is it possible it's not
getting the environment specific values to compile the catalog? Hoe do I do
further debugging?

Got really stuck in the middle, so nay help will be appreciated.

-San