On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 9:32:43 AM UTC-5, Mike Hendon wrote:

> To create the admin home directory first the ssh key resource should be
> dependent on an admin user resource.

Yes and no.  As I covered in one of my previous responses to this thread,
if there is a User['admin'] under management for the target node then
Ssh_authorized_keys associated with 'admin' will autorequire that User.  So
yes, there must be a relationship, but no, it does not have to be expressed
explicitly in any manifest.

John