That's weird, but I guess it kind of makes sense as they're independent.
Shame they have conflicts, though. It looks like, of all things, it's the
shared man pages causing the problem...
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=5489

I assume you have both versions on purpose, but in case that wasn't the
intent, this article describes how to prevent non-systemarch packages from
getting through: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/158883

Rob Nelson
rnels...@gmail.com