Hi Sinux, what version of puppet are you using? There was a bug in this
area but it was fixed quite a while ago, in Puppet 3.1.0:
 https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/18161

Can you paste the output of `puppet -tv --debug 2>&1 | grep SRV`

it should have some lines like:

Debug: Searching for SRV records for domain: dummy.example.com
Debug: Found 0 SRV records for: _x-puppet-ca._tcp.dummy.example.com

Note that if you already have a signed cert for the host, a CRL and CA
certificate, the agent will not contact the CA server.