Hi, background here is that I want to use both Master and agents from the
Debian repo. The Master runs on Jessie (3.8.5 from the backports), and some
agents still on wheezy (3.7.2 from the backports).
This is not a new install, but rather an intermediate upgrade to the last
Puppet 3 version, before moving on to 4 and Puppet Server.
Is anybody aware of issues with 3.8.5 Master and 3.7.2 Agents? Is there any
reason why I should not be running this setup for a while? Cant see
anything pressing from the release notes..

Many Thanks,
Chris