This means I would have to redo my whole current version 3 puppet master
node in oder to be sure it works with version 4 and on top of that I would
have to upgrade all nodes with your own package of puppet 4. This is a
clear no go for me. I want to use the official packages of Debian and I
can't understand why you have such a package for all other distributions
but not for Debian 8. I am really disappointed and would like to know why
you do not simply create a package which is compatible with Debian 8?

J.