Hi all,

I am encountered an odd behavior when i revoke a certificate on the puppet
master. I see this error. I am using puppet 3.7.4 on CentOS 7.

Error: undefined method `verify_active_connections!' for
ActiveRecord::Base:Class

This leads me to think that when a revocation is happening, the
storeconfig_backend is set to activerecord. However, i have specifically
configured /etc/puppet/puppet.conf to use puppetdb. Here's the master
section in /etc/puppet.conf

[master]
    ssl_client_header = SSL_CLIENT_S_DN
    ssl_client_verify_header = SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY

    storeconfigs = true
    storeconfigs_backend = puppetdb
  #  reports = puppetdb,tagmail
    reports = puppetdb
    pluginsync=true

Does anyone know what might  be going on here?

Thanks,
Joe