As most of you I know, I am a total novice at Puppet.  I have built, on my
own however, a PE Puppet Master at home and it is running on a CentOS-6.7
VM.

Now, I am at work, trying to write modules and smoke test them, like I have
learned to do much better now at home.

At home, I can write some basic modules without having to constantly refer
to style guides, syntax documentation, etc... then I run:

   1. puppet parser validate module_name1/tests/init.pp
   2. puppet apply --noop module_name1/tests/init.pp

When I run the smoke test, I see an indicate of *what changes would have
occured*.  Normal right?

In my work environment, on the Red Hat Satellite Server, I wrote some
similar modules from memory, then I run:

   1. puppet parser validate module_name2/tests/init.pp
   2. puppet apply --noop module_name2/tests/init.pp

The syntax checks out, but the error(s) I get in response to the smoke test
are:

Error: Could not find class mas_shared_mas_menu for xxxxx  on node xxxxx

Error: Could not find class mas_shared_mas_menu for xxxxx on node  xxxxx

*NOTE1:*  I have learned how to upload a puppet module to my Puppet Master
on the Satellite Server.

*NOTE2:*  I am smoketesting these modules from the ssh terminal session
connected to the Satellite/Puppet Master server = xxxx.

*NOTE3:*  I don't have any agent nodes attached to my Puppet Master.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong please?