Thanks!

When I said Bitbucket I meant the in-house Bitbucket instance as well -
storing anything outside our infrastructure is not really an option.
Actually we compared Bitbucket and Git_Hub_ earlier and chose Bitbucket,
but kind of abandoned the whole evaluation since it wasn't really needed
yet. I'm reluctant to use something as bloated if I could use cgit for web
view, and probably gitolite for access control. But I have to say these
products have their charm as well...

Gerrit is bloated *and* ugly, so after all a one-in-all product might work
best. What I don't like with Bitbucket is that 1.) the "free" (10$) version
is limited to 10 users and that might be scarce 2.) it seems that you can't
control the access on a per-repository but on a per-project basis and this
would mean I have to create bunch of projects (which isn't a blocker,
actually...).

Gitlab would be another option, the enterprise features are quite
promising, but it's not cheap.

Anyway, if others have experiences and suggestions, they're welcome.

Best
Rp