Hello,

We are trying to use fact hashes in satellite 6.2(puppet 3.8) and getting
some weird errors like Error: facts is not a hash or array when accessing
it with distro at /etc/puppet/modules/kazama/manifests/init.pp

we are completely stuck and unable to proceed further.

Could someone please help us with some examples of hashes or else redirect
us to a site where we can find more about the fact hashes.

Thanks in advance
Giridhar