Supposedly on the forge site it says the module was tested under Ubuntu.
I'm running Ubuntu Xenial and when I apply the java::oracle class to the
machine I get --

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 500 on SERVER:
Server Error: Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Resource
Statement, Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Function Call,
unsupported platform Ubuntu at
/etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/production/modules/java/manifests/oracle.pp:127:11

Suggestions?