I believe Puppet is snooping my data ! ;-)
They released these documents the day after my post ;-)
I believe this will help me to get started on the right footing.
I also bought two ruby books off amazon learning ruby 2007 edition , it was
suggested and ruby cookbook,and this newly released info

https://puppet.com/blog/unit-testing-rspec-puppet-for-beginners?ls=social-media&ccn=integrated-pe&pub=facebook&cid=701G0000001BZCK&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=integrated-pe&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=blog-post-pe