Hey, it looks like everyone found this, but I wanted to add that we updated
this document with the hiera.yaml v5 format late last week, so if you were
looking for it outside of the google doc, it's up and running.

https://docs.puppet.com/puppet/4.9/lookup_quick.html#there-are-two-hierayaml-formats-now

This is an interim update while the docs team work on the full update,
which will be out in the next week or two.

--eric0