I'd like to start publishing modules to the Forge and/or GIT. However, I'm
pretty new to this. I was thinking that the reference to the Apache 2.0
License in metadata.json was enough to be construed as an official license
for the module. However, looking quickly at the Apache site on how to apply
the license it looks like one has to, at a minimum, include a full copy of
the license file and create a NOTICE file.

I am also not very familiar with pushing stuff to GIT. Is there a concise
guide out there for this sort of important information and any other
gotchas for publishing modules?