Oh, so modules that claim to be non-puppet3-compatible from now on is
because they implemented things that are only supported in Puppet 4?  It's
clearer in my head now.  I'll try the modules I use under puppet 4 and see
which break.  I'm pretty sure that my current puppet setup will not work as
I still use import statements.  It was deprecated in puppet3, I guess it is
not supported in 4?

Thanks,

Ugo