The userlist is most likely your your issue. This seems analogous to FACT-1345 and PDB-2631 for context -- we usually see this with the os, mountpoints, and partitions facts. What's generating the userlist and what are the numbers it's valued with? Do you have code that generates the fact? There may be ways you can restructure it to make it easier on the database.

Wyatt