The best way to do this is to use puppetdb, which you can then query from
manifests using the puppetdb_query() function.

Your query would look like (untested but i think this is right...)

$nodes_array = puppetdb_query('inventory[certname] { resources { type =
"OurSystem" } }')

(You may see references to "exported resources" which accomplishes a
similar goal but IMO querying is better because it has a superset of
exported resource functionality and you don't need to know beforehand which
resources you want to mark as being 'collectable'.)

HTH
--eric0