Hi Peter,

The MySQL profile does indeed install the MySQL-client. But I can’t require it
in the other profile class.

In class profile::software::wordpress I put  require profile::software::mysql,
where I call the puppetlabs-mysql module to do the actual installation. Is
there a better way to  describe the dependency?

Jochen