Luke Bigum <luke.bi...@lmax.com> writes:

> Is anybody doing (or know of someone doing) any advanced parsing of Puppet
> resources from PuppetDB, perhaps for the purpose of generating config for
> centralised monitoring, or, even acceptance/integration tests?

        *wave*  What are you trying to do?  We populate our monitoring
(check_mk) with puppetdb data, primarily based off of system role.  It
works wonderfully.

                                    - Tim Skirvin (tskir...@fnal.gov)
--
HPC Systems Administrator / Developer      http://www.linkedin.com/in/tskirvin
       USCMS-T1 Collaboration                         Fermilab ECF