I've installed puppetdb v4.4.0.  I've opened the http dashboard to other
hosts for testing purposes and if I leave a Chrome tab open to it the tab
eventually changed to an "Aw, Snap" error page, reloading the page resolves
the problem.  However if I leave a Firefox tab open to it this doesn't
happen, I've not tried IE :).
I've noticed that sometimes when I flick back to the dashboard tab in
Chrome the page is just blank for some time before eventually refreshing
... this delay seems to get longer and I'm assuming probably linked to the
eventual "Aw, Snap" error.
I've turned on debugging in puppetdb and can't see any errors there.  All
reports and facts etc are showing in puppetdb so there doesn't appear to be
an issue with that side of things just with the admin dashboard display in
chrome

Has anyone else seen this ? and if so what can I do to fix it ?