Dear Justin,

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 9:49:34 AM UTC-5, Justin tim wrote:

> Hello John / Chris,
>
> First of all, I’d like to thank both of you for taking out time and
> providing your valuable inputs on this topic. I am extremely sorry if my
> query was not clear enough.

To whatever extent that any apology was needed, yours is accepted.  Much
more than an apology, however, I would have appreciated you taking the time
to read and understand the answers that we wrote, which both manage to
speak to your (clarified) issue despite any uncertainty about the original
question.  Mine in particular even provides demonstration Puppet code
appropriate for you to directly adapt to your use.  I see that you now have
an additional answer saying the same thing and presenting a viable
variation on the same approach.

Your clarification is welcome, and if you are having trouble understanding
the answers then by all means do feel welcome to ask followup questions. If
you want to continue receiving responses, however, then I recommend
demonstrating that you are actually paying attention to what we say.

John