Hi,

I found out that it does only break if I add one special vhost.
The problematic vhost is defined as follows:

class vhost::vhost3 {
  custom::apache::vhost{
  #parameter
   }

  include ::apache::mod::proxy
  include ::apache::mod::proxy_http
}

If I remove the Includes everything works (but I need mod_proxy for this
vhost).