In regard to: Re: [Puppet Users] class parameters that depend on other...:

Hope one of those examples gives you some inspiration.

They do.  Thank you very much for taking the time to read and consider
the wall of text and code I posted, and then come back with some
insightful suggestions.  The options you considered and then rejected,
and the reasons why were also very useful to hear.

Between you and John, I have lots of great suggestions that I now need
to consider.

Thanks,

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                             tim.moo...@ndsu.edu
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)