It's hosted on Cloudfront. It's a single checkbox (or attribute in Hiera
hopefully) for them to enable. Agree that there's no reason for them not
to, and certainly no technical difficulty.

$ host yum.puppet.com
yum.puppet.com is an alias for d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net.
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.58
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.23
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.13
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.207

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:57 AM Bart-Jan Vrielink <bart...@vrielink.net>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I'm trying to install a puppet agent on a server that only has IPv6
> access. Is there any mirror of yum.puppet.com that has IPv6 or are we
> waiting for the next greatest thing to come after IPv6?

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/zarafa.5b23c5dd.3052.6f668b597e71d333%40anjie.dontpanic.nl
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/zarafa.5b23c5dd.3052.6f668b597e71d333%40anjie.dontpanic.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jo Rhett