Hi All,

We’re pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new module supporting
Palo Alto firewalls.

This is an initial release of the module and is currently unsupported. This
early release is an opportunity for us to gather feedback from the community on
the module, in order to improve it, prior to it being made a Supported module.

The module is published on the Forge: https://forge.puppet.com/puppetlabs/panos.

It supports management of many resources on Palo Alto firewalls running PAN-OS
7.1 and 8.1, including addresses, services, static routes, zones, NAT policy
rules, and much more besides.

The module can be set up by following the instructions in the README. We
encourage Palo Alto firewall administrators to try it out and give us feedback.

We’d love to hear about your experience using this module, PRs can be raised on
the GitHub repo while enhancement requests should be made using JIRA

Thanks,

David Armstrong
Software Engineer
david.armstr...@puppet.com