On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 8:40:40 AM UTC-6, Jochen Haeberle wrote:

> Nevertheless the question remains why the code is working in my dev
> environment. Both environments are the same as much as you can get.

I hope you'll forgive me if I'm inclined to doubt that the same code is
working in your dev environment.  But note that "the same code" encompasses
the whole manifest set, including modules.  I can think of one or two ways
that code elsewhere could affect the code you're looking at.  If you want
to probe this further, then I repeat my earlier recommendation that you
prepare a minimal (self-contained) test case to use for that purpose.

John