Is there a wildcard type feature I can use to copy all files from a folder
with specific extension to certain hosts?
Here is what I have I have a large number of files with the hostname at end
of file.
files/ssl.conf_xq-poc02
files/svn-deny.conf_xq-poc02
files/userdir.conf_xq-poc02
files/welcome.conf_xq-poc02
files/ssl.conf_xq-poc01
files/svn-deny.conf_xq-poc01
files/userdir.conf_xq-poc01
files/welcome.conf_xq-poc01

So I only want files with extension poc01 to go to that host and extension
poc02 to go to its host
In production I will have a large number of hosts and writing a module is
not logical since we will be using the same module for new systems built ad
we can stage the files with hostname extension. Hope that makes sense.
I did something like this for some other files but was only a couple files.
               * file { '/var/tmp/httpd-qa9.conf' :*
*                      ensure    => 'present',*
*                      mode      => '660',*
*                     source    => [*
*
 "puppet:///modules/test_1/httpd-qa9.conf.${::hostname}",*
*
"puppet:///modules/test_1/httpd-qa10.conf.${::domain}",*
*                     'puppet:///modules/test_1/default_httpd_qa.conf'*
I will have about 80 files  per node that will need to be copied. Looking
at options and trying to figure this out with very little knowledge of
puppet.
Thanks