Welcome back! The reception to the last developer update was so positive
(ie. nobody complained) that we're back with another one.

The big news this week is Bolt 1.29.0, following hotly on the footsteps of
last week's 1.28.0 release.

This release is a little leaner than last week, but continues with the
HashiCorp improvements, adding remote state support to the Terraform
inventory plugin.

Speaking of plugins, we're continuing to evolve the plugin system. Check
out the proposals to clean up "lookup" plugin evaluation
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues/1147> and load plugins from
modules <https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues/1133> and let us know
what you think.

As you may see from those links, we're in the midst of migrating Bolt's
project tracking from Jira to GitHub. If you want to see what we're
scheming up or have an issue to file, GitHub
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues> is the place to do it.

Till next week,
The Bolt Team

PS. If you missed last week's update, check it out
<https://puppetlabs.github.io/bolt/2019-08-07-vault-target-api-apply-prep>