Hello from Bolt developer land!

We currently have a slew of large plugin-related features in flight, which
means this week's release has just a couple of bug fixes and improvements.

*Coming soon*

We're reworking the API for interacting with Target objects
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues/1125> from within a plan to make
it easier to dynamically create Targets and to change their config during a
plan run.

One of our most requested features, the ability to control how `apply_prep`
installs Puppet on targets <https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues/1123>,
is in progress now.

Also on the plugin front, we have both an Azure inventory integration
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues/1148> in the works as well as
the ability to add new plugins via Puppet modules
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/bolt/issues/1133>.

Look for those features to be landing in releases over the next couple of
weeks.

Happy Bolting,
The Bolt Team