Hello everybody,

We are using PE and want to use the module puppet metrics collector to
collect import metrics about our infrastructure.
Somehow, some metrics are a bit confusing, so here are my questions about
the json-file of the puppetserver:
1) The section of the profiler, the master and the jrubys are twice in the
file, is there a reason for that?
2) The section pe-puppet-profiler includes metrics called function-metrics
those are described as ( "count": xxxxxx,  -------> number of times puppet
server has called the function during catalog compilation). What is the
timeframe of the catalog compilation since this is an ongoing process?
3) Our section resource-metrics only includes Classes, does someone know
why?
4) The last part in the pe-puppet-profiler is about inline-metrics, what
are those for?
5) What does gc in gc-cpu-usage stand for? (section status-service)

Thank you very much!
Kind regards
Manon