Hi John,

We are currently in the process of shipping Puppet Platform 6.10.0. There
were some issues with our automation that has delayed getting the release
out, but packages should be available before the end of the day. You should
see a release announcement with more details once bits are live.

Thanks for your understanding,

--
*Molly Waggett*
she/her/hers